3.1 Qualification of applicant for investment reason;
3.1.1 The applicant must brought-in at least Baht 10 million to invest in the Kingdom and this must be certified with a letter issued by the commercial bank in Thailand which reveals evidence of financial remittance into Thailand and
3.1.2 Investment made by the applicant must be of an interest of national economy in either one or collective nature as follows:
The applicant has to be in a position of executive officer such as President
of Committee or Committee of juristic person registered in Thailand with a
capital of at least Baht 10 million and is authorized as a signatory for such
juristic person, up to the date of application submission, for at least 1 year.
Notification of Immigration Bureau Admission of application for residential permit in the year B.E. 2563(2020)
According to the notification from Minister of interior by approval of the cabinet issued on August, 23 B.E. 2563 (2020) regarding quota of aliens to have residence in the Kingdom for the year 2020 the following stipulations are applied.
1. 100 persons of each nationality, Colony or colonies of each country shall be considered as one country while each Sovereign state shall be considered as one country and 50 persons for stateless people.
2. The application can be submitted on the date 1 October, 2020 – 30 December, 2020 during office hours.
- バンコク：チェーンワッタナー 移民局
1. Criterion and conditions of foreign nationals’ residential permit consideration
2. Detailed information needed for residence permit applications (By yearly quota per nationality)
3. List of Documents Required
- Application Form (TM.9)
- Form of personal information sheet
- Health certificate from a government hospital
- Map of residence and place of work form
- Salary certificate
- Example for the letter of employment history to Department of Labour